Monday, February 20, 2012

TUESDAY FEB 21ST - DAY 8

2 comments:

  1. Day 8 - I noticed I never talk to myself in the mirror and the way my mouth moves is strange. I try to say "I love you" like I was just talking to a friend. It brings up how I used to spend so much time trying to change myself b/c I was never comfortable being me. The other part is Sophia, who is much more comfortable saying "I love you" - and missed yesterday so she said she had to say it six times. I love that girl. Six I love you's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...a week has passed, it really felt like a long week. Overall it was positive and the best part of this whole experience is knowing that I am doing this with all of you.

    i am most moved by Sophia...and so grateful that she has joined our I LOVE YOU experience. ILY..Daphne

    ReplyDelete