Today I am feeling proud because I have reached the 21st day of the I LOVE YOU's (ILY).
I really enjoy going to my chart and saying my I Love You's...
Today in particular I needed the I Love You...above is a card that my son gave me for Valentine's day. I had it hanging on our front door, but this morning he was so angry at me,
he tried to rip it down..after saying under his breath, "die, just die" and "I hate you".
Having the mornings to say the ILY's , really does give me a coat of armour for the day. I actually didn't get as upset when he stomped his size 11.5 feet, "accidentally" dropped the garbage bags on my feet and tried the old, I will stare you down, get in my face move.
God help me.
Anyway, that's how the morning started, but getting back to the mirror and saying I love you does bring me great comfort.
Well I am ready for my Monday, and I will focus on the great weekend I had with Lourdes visiting from Miami and seeing some of you on Saturday at the Met. I really enjoyed my Museum Saturday, it was one of the first times in a long time I really, really loved walking through the galleries.
Have a great week, I love you!
I really hope I hear from more of you, just a quick word or two about your experience...

No comments:
Post a Comment