Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 25...I Love You

Wow...I can't believe how fast 25 days have passed...oh yes I can.

please note...I use a lot of LOVE in the post, so please don't gag :-)

I have to tell you, this project has kept me busy.   Everyday I am busy blogging, emailing, posting and speaking about LOVE, how great is that.

This past week I really looked forward to my few moments in the morning, looking at myself, smiling, playing with the skin on my neck LOL(yes, I laugh at myself a lot) ...and send that loving vibration into my core.  I also like my daily reminder of how blessed I feel and how loved I am.  It really gave me the extra strength I needed to be there for one of my friends, who is having some serious health issues.  I was glad that I had some extra Love energy to bring to her, Love that I feel from all of you.

I really loved reading some of the emails you sent sharing your nurturing stories, it's really great to hear the good news. 

Well it's Friday and I am looking forward to seeing some friends and getting out and enjoying the weather, hope you can do the same.

I love you!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. March 14 "Pie Day"

    Trying to get some "me" time, the I love you thing every morning is a good thing. Really trying to "love" myself without conditions

    as always,
    DD

    ReplyDelete